COVID 19 CORONAVIRUS SCHEME
For all new bookings or rescheduled bookings taken on or after 1st April 2020 will automatically qualify for our Corona Virus Protection Booking scheme which means if you were unable to travel for your dates due to travel ban imposed by the FCO or Spanish Authorities you will be able to reschedule your dates free of charge subject to availability.
Book with confidence when making your reservation with Tenerife Villas Online, we are very passionate about payment protection and knowing that your money is safe and preventing fraud. All properties on our web site have been viewed and verified by our staff before the property has been added, we personally know all owners and we have a tracking history with each of them for your piece of mind.
The large number of satisfied customers and repeat clients who have entered various reviews and testimonials on our web site is a tribute to us that we are a reputable rental specialists who has been operating in this field since 2004.
When booking direct with Tenerife Villas Online you will be automatically included in our Payment Protection Policy. You are protected in the following ways;
1. Tenerife Villas Online will fully refund you if the property doesn’t exist (this will not happen as all properties have been viewed and verified by member of our staff before added to our website) or prevented/denied access to the accommodation. Our dedicated team will even help you find a nearby suitable accommodation in the event of this happening.
2. Tenerife Villas Online will refund you if the owner double books your accommodation and does not offer reasonably similar accommodation.
3. Tenerife Villas Online will refund you if the owner cancels the booking prior to check in and does not offer reasonably similar accommodation.
4. Tenerife Villas Online will refund you if the renter arrives at the property to find major differences at the property than what was advertised in the description (for example if there was no pool when you arrived and the property was advertised with a pool).
IF YOU DON’T BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION DIRECTLY WITH TENERIFE VILLAS ONLINE YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS POLICY.
WHEN TO MAKE A CLAIM
A condition of this policy, before you make a claim you must discuss any issues directly and fairly with the property manager/representative in order to help resolve any matters. In order to make a claim, the renter must contact us no later than midday the next day after your check in day, we strictly do not entertain any claims after this cut off time. You will find all contact details on our contact us page.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
Please supply the following information;
1. Name of party leader.
2. Name of property.
3. Check in date.
4. Reason for claim.
5. Confirmation that no charge backs from card supplier or Paypal are or will be place by the renter who made the payments.
1. All refunds will be made in the currency that the original booking was paid in and to the person that made the payment.
2. All refunds will be made by BACS transfer or PayPal.
AFTER THE CLAIM
All claims will be thoroughly investigated and will be acted upon on an individual basis and that all claims meet all conditions set out in our policy, we aim to conclude our investigations as quickly a possible.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PAYMENT PROTECTION POLICY
1. Any claims made to us after midday the day after your check in day.
2. Any reservations that did not book directly with Tenerife Villas Online.
3. All cleaning and maintenance issues at the property (unlikely as all properties are maintained regularly).
4. Issues that are out of control of the owners.
GENERAL PAYMENT ADVICE FOR FRAUD PREVENTION
1. Never send cash through the post.
2. Never make payment by Western Union or Moneygram
Criminals prefer to use these methods.