Tenerife Villas Online is a trading name of Tenerife Villas Ltd. When making a booking through us please note that your contract is with the property owner and not with Tenerife Villas Ltd. We offer our services as an intermediary agency status, all communications will be through ourselves. Please Note that all cleaning and maintenance of all accommodation provided is the responsibility of the owners/suppliers and is not the responsibility of Tenerife Villas Ltd and cannot accept any liability for any sub standard conditions of the accommodation. All local Canarian and Spanish national laws, health and safety issues plus all relevant insurance and liability are the responsibility of the owner and not with Tenerife Villas Ltd and cannot confirm these are in place. Before you commit to making a booking and paying a confirmation deposit, you will be sent a copy of the owners/suppliers terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions can be viewed from this page which we strongly advise you thoroughly read, understand and agree to both sets before making a Booking.
TENERIFE VILLAS – Agency Booking Terms & Conditions
You may decide to book Airport Transfers or Car Hire via our website. Airport transfer will direct you to an outside provider. The price charged will be payable directly to the provider. In accordance with the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 (“The Regulations”), the provision of an Airport Transfers or Car Hire with a value of less than 25% of the overall booking value, and not being a significant feature will not create a package for the purposes of The Regulations. Airport Transfers or Car Hire will be made on a separate booking and can only be taken 48 hours after the accommodation booking has taken place.
By making an accommodation booking with us, you agree that you:
The party leader accepts all financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
Owners = The owners of the property.
Supplier = Third party that is offering the accommodation to rent.
1. Booking and payment; In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay a non-refundable deposit as required by the Owner/Supplier. Final balance of payment is due 8 weeks (or as agreed) before the arrival date. Once your booking is confirmed a contract between you and the Owner/Supplier will exist, we will send you a booking confirmation on their behalf. Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us. If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the Owner/Supplier who may cancel your booking and all payments made will be non refundable.. All final payments are non refundable. All monies you pay to us for arrangements of the booking will be forwarded on to the Owner/Supplier in accordance with our agreement with the Supplier/Principal. All final payments that are paid more than two weeks late than the 8 weeks given, will be subject to a 2% surcharge/admin fee. All final payments made via PayPal will be subject to a 2% surcharge.
2. Prices; We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking. Once a booking has been confirmed the price cannot be increased unless subject to any additional requirements such additional nights, additional guests, later check out time, early check in time, etc. The price of accommodation includes the booking will start from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and concludes at 10.00am on the day of departure. Unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. The Owner/Supplier will require a security bond of between £100 and £600 for villa bookings and between £70 and £100 on apartment bookings. This is payable with the final balance. The amount will be listed on your arrival and directions email that will be sent approximately 1 month before the day of arrival. Subject to there being no damage, breakages, misuse, missing items or complaints regarding noisy/inappropriate behaviour, the security bond will be refunded to you by Tenerife Villas Ltd no later than 7 working days after receipt of bank details. Refund of the security bond will be made by either UK bank transfer or in Euros to a Euro bank account.
4. Insurance; It is part of the booking condition to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. All Owners/Suppliers require that you do so. It is mandatory and your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday. It is mandatory that Travel Insurance is taken out once your booking has been confirmed, in case you have to cancel your accommodation before your trip. In the event of your travel insurance failing, no claims can addressed to Tenerife Villas Ltd or the owners/suppliers, it is part of the booking conditions that failure of your insurance policy is the responsibility of each individual guest.
5. Special requests; If you have any special requests (for example, disabled requirements, special needs, cots or room location), please let us know at the time of booking so we can discuss suitability of the accommodation with you. We cannot be held responsible for unsuitable accommodation where we have not been notified of any special needs or requirements prior to the booking being made. We will pass on all such requests to the Owner/Supplier, but we can’t guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
6. Changes and Cancellations; Any cancellations or amendment from guests request, must be sent to us in writing by email, and will take effect at the time we receive it and the cancellation or amendment has been acknowledged. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. In the event of a cancellation made by the customer under any circumstances no refunds will be given. All date changes are subject to availability and will incur a change of date surcharge fee and cannot be transferred to another accommodation. The change of date surcharge fee is as follows;
15% charge for all bookings with the total rental cost under and including £1000.
12% for all bookings with the total rental cost between £1001 and £2500.
9% for all bookings with the total rental cost between £2501 and £5000.
6% for all bookings with the total rental cost of above £5001.
The above charges don’t apply if you are protected by the details included in our COVID 19 protection scheme.
Please note: Some Owners/Suppliers do not allow date changes. The Owner/Supplier will charge an amendment charge of between £40 and £100 for all minor booking changes, this doesn’t include date changes.
7. Changes and Cancellations; By the Owner/Supplier We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Owner/Supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed booking arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the Owner/Supplier in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the Owner/Supplier but we will have no further liability to you. In the unlikely event of this happening, it is the responsible of the owners/principle to offer you reasonable alternative accommodation or to reschedule your dates.
8. Our responsibility for your booking; Your booking contract is with the Owner/Supplier and their booking conditions apply. As an agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the arrangements. As such, we shall not be liable for any losses, expenses or damages of any sort due to you as a result of the acts, errors, omissions, breaches or negligence either wholly or in part to any Owner/Supplier. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the commission we earn on your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
8a. Tenerife Villas Ltd are not responsible for any property management, maintenance, cleaning etc this is the responsibility of the Owner/Supplier who normally employs staff/contractors locally. We do not inspect each accommodation therefore cannot accept any responsibility or liability in any manner what so ever, we can verify the property exists and can provide positive reviews from previous guests. All local Canarian and Spanish national laws including health and safety issues, all relevant insurance and liability at every accommodation is the responsibility of the Owner/Supplier and not with Tenerife Villas Ltd who cannot confirm these are in place. Tenerife Villas Ltd cannot accept liability for any death, personal injury, sickness, disease, accident, loss (including luggage, cash & personal affects), suffered by the client or their party plus any other visitors to the accommodation or the accommodation grounds including swimming pool and all communal areas.
Before you commit to making a booking and paying a booking confirmation deposit, you will be sent a copy of the Owners/Suppliers terms and conditions which we strongly advise that you thoroughly read. It is a condition of each booking that before paying the booking deposit and entering into a contract with the owners you have thoroughly read, understood and agreed to both the Owner/Supplier terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of Tenerife Villas Ltd.
9. Visa, passport and health requirements; Requirements may change and you are therefore strongly recommended to check the up latest requirements to enter Tenerife with government of your country that you reside in and travelling from.
10. Complaints; Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the Owner/Supplier any compensation is to the discretion of the Owner/Supplier and Tenerife Villas Ltd. Any complaints or concerns are to be reported immediately to the designated property manager or representative. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the Owner/Supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to us recorded delivery by the party leader within 14 days after your departure and we will forward the complaint on to the Owner/Supplier for their response.
If you wish to complain about any service we have provided to you (i.e. our booking service) then please contact us directly. You can access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11.. Law and Jurisdiction; These Agency Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable).
12. Accommodation Ratings and Standards; All ratings are as provided by the relevant Owner/Supplier. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given.
13. Accommodation documentation & Information; All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the Owner/Supplier in question and is intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the Owner/Supplier. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All services shown are subject to availability. As we do not inspect each accommodation after a initial inspection when the property was added to the web site we therefore cannot guarentee or accept any responsibility or liability including the accuracy of the accommodation, health and safety matters, general condition of the accommodation. It is a condition of each booking that all clients are aware of this before a booking deposit is paid. If you require any further details, in respect of any accommodation, arrangements or other services please contact us.
For bookings on complexes Tenerife Villas Ltd or the Owner/Supplier cannot guarentee the facilities advertised including communal pools will be open for use upon arrival as sometimes maintenance works could be in operation and we are not informed if this is the case. No compensation or refunds will be given if this happens as this is out of the control of Tenerife Villas Ltd or the Owner/Supplier.
14. Before travelling from the UK and arriving at your accommodation it is a condition of all bookings that you to check the travel advice and warnings stated by the British, Foreign and commonwealth office ‘FCO’ you can visit their website at https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/spain travelling against FCO advice may invalidate your travel insurance. For guests travelling to Tenerife from other parts of the world we advice you check with your own government’s advice before travelling. Tenerife Villas Ltd cannot verify any insurance has been taken by the Owner/Supplier of your accommodation. Your stay at the accommodation is on the understanding that you stay at your own risk. You should seek written confirmation from your insurers that adequate full risk travel insurance policy has been taken out In the event that your travel insurance does fail or you haven’t purchased adequate insurance, all guests will be personally responsible for their own costs for all matters including anything associated with medical evacuation and treatment, cancellations, Coronavirus, personal injury, death, additional accommodation, repatriation, theft, accidents etc Tenerife Villas Ltd will or the Owner/Supplier will not be liable for these.
15. In the interests of health and safety, safe tourism and the fight against COVID 19, it has become law in the Canary Islands that all tourists arriving in any accommodation no matter where they travel from including Spain, will be required to have a diagnostic PCR test for active infection with a negative result of COVID 19 or proof of full vaccination for all guests under 12 years old before being allowed entry into the accommodation. Its up all guests to keep themselves updated with the laws as they are changing all the time. We also strongly advise all guests to keep updated with all the requirements in order to enter Tenerife through its border controls. Tenerife Villas Ltd or owners do not have any control over any of the requirements both for border entry and the accommodation.